This is what I did:
- I bought three 4" x 6" clear frames for $.95 each.
- I had each person's photo printed for less than a quarter and put them in each frame.
- I found the base of my Lazy Susan (I want my centerpiece to twirl so everyone seated at the table can see all three).
- I put non slip shelf/drawer liner on top of the Lazy Susan to prevent objects from sliding when turned.
- I placed my lucky bamboo plant, my battery operated LED stick lights (I bought them earlier from Michaels), and three glittery shamrocks (I paid less than a dollar each from Michaels) in a small basket and put them in the center of the Lazy Susan base.
- I covered the top of the basket with dried moss that I bought from the Dollar Store.
- I filled the empty spaces with pinecones (left over from Christmas), dried hydrangea from my garden, and more moss.