This is what we did:
- We got a big box from our garage. I'd been wanting my husband to throw the t.v. box away for a long time. He must have known we would find another purpose for it. I used a scissors to open it up the long way!
- We put a big bin at the bottom of the stairs.
- We collected all of our matchbox cars and put them at the top of the stairs.
- We used masking tape to attach the cardboard to the top of the stairs.
- The boys took turns sending hundreds of our toy cars down the slide trying to get them to land in the big bin!
- It was pure joy as we watched the cars zoom down the slide, make a big jump and land in the bin! So fun!