01 09 10

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Flower Garden Craft

Little Guy and I made a flower garden today!  The weather was too cold to actually be oustide and we can not wait for spring!

This is what we did:

 
  1. I cut apart a cardboard box and folded it like an accordian.
  2. I covered it in blue and green construction paper with Elmer's school glue.
  3. I drew flowers on white construction paper.
  4. Little Guy painted the flowers with washable paint.
  5. I cut strips of green construction paper for stems.
  6. Little Guy glued the stems onto the paper.
  7. I cut out the flowers after they dried.
  8. Little guy glued them into place.
Don't you just LOVE it?  We used this project as our inspiration:  flower garden inspiration.  The project her girls completed involves many more materials and is super cute.  Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment