This is how we play:
- You need a deck of cards with numbers 1-30 and 3 cards that say "OOPS".
- Spread the cards out on a table face down.
- Take turns choosing a card.
- If you are able to correctly identify the number on the card you get to keep it. (We usually get two attempts).
- If you aren't able to identify the number, you must put it back on the table face down.
- If you draw an "OOPS" card you must return one of the cards from your save pile facedown on the table.
- The first person to correctly identify 5 numbers and put them in numerical order is the "Winner".