This is what we did:
- I cut a thick length of construction paper to use as the front of the crown.
- I put dots all over the front of the crown using tacky glue. (tacky glue doesn't run like regular school glue)
- Big Guy (Little Guy could do it too but he was sleeping) put sequins and little puff balls on the dots of glue.
- We turned the paper over and used masking tape to attach three chenille stems and two widths of paper to the back of it.
- Big Guy attached hearts to the chenille stems. (hearts were hole punched)
- We wrapped the crown around his head and stapled the two widths together to fit his head.