This is what we did:
|Playing Football with Dad|
|A Picture of Dad with Lots of Hearts|
- I bought inexpensive black frames at Walmart.
- I purchased washers in a variety of sizes from Walmart.
- I traced the cardboard backing of each frame onto a piece of paper and cut it out.
- The boys drew picture for Dad on each piece of paper.
- We put the pictures inside the frame.
- The boys placed washers on the black frames - wherever they wanted.
- I hot glued the washers onto the frame. (I think Tacky glue would have worked but I couldn't find our bottle.)
The post we got our inspiration from was: Picture Frame for Dad