This is what she did:
- She covered half of an old softball with Premixed Adhesive Grout but any size ball will work.
- She created a circular design by placing small stones in the grout then randomly placed other stones around it.
- She let it dry overnight.
- The next day she spread grout on the remaining half of the softball and continued covering it with small stones.
- When dry, she sealed it with a clear gloss acrylic coating spray.
- She layered a variety of flat stones in her garden and placed her stone design on the top.