This is what we did:
- I drew the outline of a dinosaur's body onto a piece of cardboard and cut it out.
- The boys painted the outline with washable tempera paint.
- I traced an outline of the top of the body so that I could draw spikes (triangles) and I cut it out.
- The boys sprinkled glitter on the dinosaurs while the paint was still wet.
- The boys glued the spikes onto the dinosaur.
- The boys glued a googly eye onto the dinosaur.
- They painted two clothespins each the same color as the dinosaur to use as legs.
- Attach the clothespins to the legs and let it dry.